Monday, February 8, 2010

Rev Tour - Copper

Hey Hey,
I've been a tad lazy with my updates. I had to reinstall my computer because of some supervirus! but its okay, after a night in the infermery my lappy is okay!
Anyhow, last monday (the 8th of Feb for those playing at home) Jase , Pat and I competed in the USSA Revolution Tour at Copper Mountain.


The boys were drawn in Heat 1 and I drew Heat 2. We got really lucky with the weather today in comparison to the training day (sunday) when it was overcast and the light ridiculously flat!. Pat and Jase competed in the first heat while I was inside drinky crappy American coffe. Patto posted a 26.6 on his first run then had a throw away second run score. Jase got a 24.00 and 23.00 on his second run.
After an hour of so it was my time to ride. My run was Frontside Air, Backside 540, Frontside 720, Cab 720, Front 5... I landed my first run pretty sweet but was lacking in height, and my second run I kinda messed up my Front 7. In the end I posted a score of 25.8, this put me in 20th position. Patto came in at 18th and Jase came 26th. I was aiming to make finals (Top 16) so I was a bit dissapointed. However it was my first real comp since the Copper Grand Prix in December 08 so I guess I have to keep that in mind.

The next Rev tour is in Boreal California at the start of March so hopefully I can prove myself there.