Sunday, June 27, 2010

Early Season Fun

Up here at Buller where I have spent the last 3 weekends we have been battling with the snow gods a bit. With very little on the ground and rain trying to wash away the little we do have.

Bourke St. has been open everyday since opening with a little park at the top, which is a pretty awesome effort. However after lapping Blue Bullet 1 for a few hours it gets a little repetitive. repetitive. repetitive.

But as the saying goes 'where theres a will theres a way' and although Bourke St. had done its dash we went looking for fun else where. Whilst walking around the village I found a road closure gate lying around and with the help of my Old Man (Lance), and friends (Bryan, Drew, Micky and my sister Ellise) we managed to get it set up as a little up bar and shot a few happy snaps.

This is what it looked like on one of my practice hits.


I'm heading up to Jindabyne on Saturday for 3 weeks so should get some fun riding done up there. So as always keep posted for updates.

JW.