Monday, August 23, 2010

Junior Worlds: Training

The last two mornings we have had official practice in the Cadrona halfpipe. It was really good to get back into their pipe after a fair stint at Snow Park. We have been pretty lucky with the weather so far and pipe was/is in awesome condition. I can't wait to ride it again tommorow.

This is how the pipe was looking this morning.
[I stole this photo from Sam... Taken by Benny A]


There are three qualification heats tommorow. I am in the second, Scotty James is in the third and all the other boys [Nate, Jase, Sam and Charlie] are in the first. The top two riders from each heat advance directly into the final on Wednesday. The next four placed riders in each heat advance into a semi-final also to be held on Wednesday. Six riders from the semi go through to make it a twelve man final.

To check out scores during the day: live scoring will be posted here, or if you are tech savvy [Like my Mum who has already downloaded it] there is also an iPhone app available here.

Fingers crossed that all the boys and I do well. I will be sure to keep you posted.
JW