Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

This morning I woke up feeling rested, I got well caffinated and then headed up the hill. The sun was shining, the pipe was in good shape [in comparison to yesterday] and everywhere I looked/went there was a familar and friendly face smiling.

I took this photo from the top of the Pipe just as the clouds started rolling through the valley [I'm pretty sure I will be posting a bunch of scenic shots while I'm over here. This place is so beautiful. Everyday I see something that is amazing].


It was one of the funnest days shredding I've had in NZ so far. The weather was good and I no longer have a cold. I just worked on some of my more simple tricks today, I'm looking foward to tommorow when I can start working on my run for Junior Worlds [which is on next week in Cardrona]. I'll be sure to let you know how things go.

JW