Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happenings.

Quick run down of what I have been up to.

I Celebrated my 21st birthday, extensively, over a number of days with the help of some awesome friends. Now that I have taken full advantage of being 21 in USA I have started training at Breckenridge again. They have a 22 foot halfpipe this year which is cut to perfection every single day!



A few days ago I also had the privilege of training on the airbag at Vail alongside some talented riders from ISTC [International Snowboard Training Centre]. The set up was some what of a spine with a frontside and backside halfpipe hit aswell as a jump through the middle. The bag was a little intimidating to hit at first but once I got
comfortable it was amazing - I will post some video and photos next time.



Other than that I have relocted from Vail to Frisco [closer to Breckenridge] to make life a little easier. Also today I judged the Vail Cup, a competition for little kids - I very well could have been watching future world champs.

Thats about it for now - I intend to give my GoPro a workout in the near future so keep an eye out for some videos.

JW