Saturday, January 1, 2011

It Begins...

I would like to start out by wishing you all a very happy New Year. I hope you each have an amazing Two Thousand and Eleven!

Now that's out of the way, time to get down to business. I am currently living in Vail, Colorado, where I plan to spend the next three months snowboarding. However whilst en route to Colorado I made a pit stop to Bakersfield, California, to spend christmas with my Aunty, Uncle and two cousins [Lindy, Trevor, Mason and Hayley].


It was nice to spend Christms with family for once. With the exception of 2010 I have been away from home for Christmas since I was 15. On Boxing day we went snowboarding at a little hill called Alta Sierra. It is about an hour and a half from Bakersfield and only had two chairlifts, but it was lots of fun to snowboard with my cousins for the first time ever.

Another first for me was going Disney Land, where we visited the day before I flew out to Colorado. My aunty took me and my cousins as an early 21st gift for me [My actual 21st happens to be today]. I absolutely loved Disney land, that place is absolutely amazing. We went on as many rides as we could, but it was one of the busiest days of the year there [They stopped admitting people at 10 A.M. because they had reached capacity.] so the queues were horrendous. I definately want to go back one day, hopefully when it's quieter.


Thats about it for now, I am about to start training and riding a whole bunch so I will keep you posted.

Peace.