Monday, January 17, 2011

The Weather Outside is... Weathery.

After a weekend off I awoke to my alarm this morning and looked out the window to see... nothing. It's windy, it's cold and it's snowy - which kind of sucks as I really wanted to ride today. I guess it's not such a bad thing as this is one of the busiest weekends on the slopes of the year - The Martin Luther King Jr. long weekend [You will know Dr. King as the equal rights activist famous for the 'I Have a Dream' speech]. Anyways, considering I have been inside for a couple of days already, today the internet has been my best freind. So I thought I might share with you what I have been browsing.

I stumbled upon this artwork at LifeLounge. It's done by an artist called Kelsey Brookes who happens to be a Colorado Native. Check out more @ kelseybrookes.com


Keeping on the whole 'easy on the eyes' theme, my mate Thommo [Nicholas Thompson] from The Drop design studio finally finished his new website which displays some of his best works. Kids got Talent! Check out more @ nicholasthompson.com.au


Just one more, I Promise. I have been listening to Kid Cudi's new album alot over the last few months so I started doing some YouTubing and found some cool live videos and what not, but I just thought I would post the film clip for Erase Me - there is lots of hair, lot's of glitter and bright lights.



Ok, thats it for now, thanks for helping me alleviate some boredom! My next post will definately invole Snowboarding!

Peace.