Monday, January 11, 2010

Colorado...

Hey Everyone.
I Started this blog during the Australian winter but didn't really post much (or at all). So here's to a fresh start...

I got into the states on the 27th of December and spent a week in Vail with my defacto family and friends. I got to ride a couple of days at Beaver Creek and Vail whilst in Eagle County. Right now I am living in Breckenridge with the NSWIS / Australian development team with Pat Davis Mehan, Jason Maxfield and our coach Benny A.

Pat, Jase and I are living in a cushy little 3 bedroom condo just a few kilometers from the hill and the town of Breck (Benny is in a condo just down the road). Our condo is part of the Highland Greens development which means we are very spoiled with a courtesy bus which picks us up at our front door and drops us at The gondola or Peak 9 and brings us home in the afternoon.

Here are a few photos of the trip so far. I don't have a camera cord yet so I just stole a couple from Pat's camera. I will aim to put up at least one blog a week aswell as whenever something exciting happens so keep posted. Some riding photos should be up by the end of the week.

Pat and Myself getting some sun in our backyard on our day off.

Killing time in the Main Lodge at Copper Mountain after a day of riding and lots of cheap Chinese food.

Peace
JW