Monday, January 18, 2010

A Few Weeks In

I've been in Colorado for a couple of weeks now. Not much interesting has been happening but I thought I would put up a couple of pictures I've taken over the trip so far.

This is the house I stayed at in Eagle Vail with my defacto Colorado Family (Kate, Kevin... and alot of kids). I was here for the first 9 days of my trip, Its a good place to go before moving into a team house because it's like a second home.



This sign hangs on the wall at Kate and Kevin's home... it is very fitting being that their home has served as a hotel for Aussie snowboarders over the last 5 years.



Our team house in Breck that I mentioned in my last post (its not that big, there are three condos in the one building... ours is the middle one)



This little beauty is one of our two vans. We refer to her lovingly as 'The Slutty' our other ride is a similar, red/maroon van fittingly named 'The Red Rocket'



Benny A (our coach) behind the wheel of the slutty.



This last shot is just from the window at the top of our stairs. Not much interesting going on, but I thought it was a cool shot.



Well that's it for now.
JW... p.s. Happy Birthday Dad!